- PhD (Soil Science) University of Ghana
- M. Phil. (Soil Science) University of Ghana, Legon
- BSc. Agric. Science (Soil Science Major) University of Ghana, Legon
- Soil Conservation, Pollution Control and Remediation
- Agrochemical transport in porous media.
Current Research Project:
- Impact of Soil and Crop Management Practices on Erosion, Plant Nutrient and Agrochemical Transport on Selected Soil Types in the Afram Section of the Volta Basin. The project seeks to examine and select soil management strategies that minimize sediment and agrochemical removal and transport from cultivated lands adjacent to the tributaries of Volta Lake within the Afram plains.
Pipeline Research Project:
- Tillage practices and their relationship with land degradation in the Afram Plains of the Volta Basin.
Teaching in last three years:
- ESCI 603: AIR, WATER AND SOIL QUALITY