1.0 Project Background
The three-year BWS Plus Collaborative Programme seeks to promote learned experiences and build students’ capacity in developing micro business projects focused on waste management. The programme involves student and staff educational exchanges to be undertaken through the use of virtual platforms and field visits. The activities are open to only students of HFR, specifically the Water Resource Management Class and the Institute for Environment and Sanitation Studies. Specifically, the collaboration intends to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify or appreciate the issues of waste management from an African perspective
- Undertake joint development of micro-business projects with student involvement
- Provide an opportunity for students in Ghana and Germany through virtual learning platforms and exchange visits to Germany and Ghana identify problems, learn from each other and develop sustainable waste management related microbusinesses.
Having identified a number of micro-business projects in first year (Cohort I), developed and implemented selected solutions (Cohort II), the Programme now seeks applications from interested students to form part of Cohort III for the evaluation of the Programme activities.
1.1 Successful Students would have the chance of participating in:
- Successful candidates must adhere to Programme
- Must be available to participate fully in the programme activities
1.3 All applications must submit
- A 1-page CV emailed as part of the Application
1.4 Applications with the subject heading: “BWS Plus Collaborative Project_Student Name” should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
1.5 Deadline for Application: Thursday January 13, 2022