- PhD. (Botany) University of Ghana
- MPhil. (Environmental Sc.), University of Ghana
- BSc. Biology, University of Cape Coast
- Dip. Ed., University of Cape Coast
- Quality of potable water sources
- Membrane Filter technique for removal of dissolved and particulate matter and their health hazards
- Management of organoleptic quality of drinking water
- General Environmental and Water Quality assessment
Current Research Project
- Efficiency of Gravity-Piped Water Schemes (GPWSs) in improving bacteriological and physico-chemical quality of water delivered at improved sources. This project investigated the quality and health effects of water delivered by these schemes in rural communities of the Volta Region on Ghana. The research was sponsored by Danish International Agency (DANIDA) to the tune of Gh¢25 500.00
Pipeline Research Project
- Persistent organic pollutants of the Afram Arm of the Volta Lake. This project is investigating the levels of organochlorine pesticides in the Afram aquatic ecosystem and the various anthropogenic activities along the immediate banks that may have impact on the lake ecosystem.
- Koranteng, S.S. and Amoah, C.M. (2009). Bacteriological Quality and possible Health effects of Gravity-Piped Water in Hohoe District of Ghana. Ghana Journal of Science. Vol. 49, June, 2009.
- Amoah, C.M. and S.S.Koranteng (2008). Sources and Quality of Drinking Water of the Inhabitants in the Lower Volta River Basin of Ghana. In New Developments on Health, Agricultural Resources and Socio-Economic Activities in the Volta Basin, Ghana. Amoah. C. M., Adiku, S.G.K. and Owusu, E.O. (Eds.) pp 27-34. ISBN: 99880-0237-8.
- Biol. 202-Cell Biology and Genetics
- Biol. 201-Introductory Plant Morphology
- Biol. 104-Growth and Development of Flowering Plants
- Biol. 101-Interactions in Nature